Can you escape the cops like in grand theft auto?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 23 hours ago

If you're good enough.

• 4 days ago

Good WoW boost services https://epiccarry.com/us

• 4 weeks ago

perhaps in GTA but not out in the real world 

• 1 month ago

In Grand Theft Auto you can.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Are you stupid? Life isn't a video game dude . If you commit a crime the cops will put a warrant out and will continue to pursue you until they make an arrest. You cant run out of the zone if you kill someone and the cops will just stop chasing you. This is what is wrong with America these days. Violent video games make kids believe they can act them out in real life. Just like Columbine. No, after you kill a bunch of people then yup yourself you wont respawn. You will be in HELL! 

• 1 month ago

Yes you can. You have 3 options either shoot the police or Drive really far away from them OR hide and make sure you are like really hidden.

• 1 month ago

Oh yeah, I always pull into a pay n spray after committing a felony and they don't recognize my shiny new vehicle.

• 1 month ago

All you have to do is get far enough ahead, and stay out of sight for a minute or so. As long as they don't see you, they'll just give up and go away.

Having your car spray-painted is also a good option. Even if the cops see you enter the bodyshop, they'll just "shut off" like they weren't even after you, once they see your car is a different color.

• Mog
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yeah. One of my neighbors moved here because he had warrants out for his arrest in another state. After a few years he decided to go back and turn himself in because he was tired of hiding. 

• 1 month ago

I think you are perfectly equipped to test this hypothesis yourself

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.