ira asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

How can I tell my sister to stop buying me stuff?

She keeps bugging me and buying me stuff I keep on telling her I can buy my own stuff but she does it anyway and it makes me feel like a charity case . Like im 22 and I don’t need you to get me stuff .  And she tries to decorate my room the way she wants to and disrespects my ways of decorating it like I wanted to buy a lil Wayne and biggie posters and she went saying it makes your room look like a lil boys room but I have friends my age or older have posters like that at their cribs. Even my mom agrees with her saying I’m 22  and need to decorate more maturely then I start going off arguing and lock them out my room.  My sister out of no where bought a don’t disturb the gamer poster for my room and I just left it in another room . Like how can I tell her to stop so she can stop 

i would just let her, wish my sister was like that

have a talk with her about having repsect for each other bc clearly she doenst have respect for ur taste in style