Christians, do you seriously believe witches and wizards exist?

I have met people with strong spiritual presences in their homes, sometimes hostile presences.  More than that I couldn't say.

• Paul

Satanists exist, regardless of what the call themselves. However, most people who claim to be witches or wizards are either con artists or mentally unstable.

God has His Angels, Prophets, and the such. satan likewise would have His servant as well.

Mere wannabes     

WELL YOU. BELIEVE IS A MAN WHO LIVES IN THE CLOUD SO YOU TELL ME 

• User

Seriously

it's indisputable.

If you don't believe that

look up the word "witch" in any standard English dictionary.

(I'm always amazed that there are people who imagine that witches might not exist. It's **always** a simple case of not knowing what the word means.)

• Actually I'm a wizard and my wife is a witch. What can we do? God made us this way.:(

• Witches are female adherents of animist religions.  A male one is a warlock. They certainly exist.  The idea that they consort with the devil and put curses on people is medieval Christian propaganda (or 17th century Calvinist superstition in the USA).  Wizard can mean a number of things including the boss of the KKK.  Harry Potter and the Wizard of Oz are fiction.

Of course. 

I see brujas in Mexico fly around all the time in my Science and History channel documentaries.

• Wilson

Yes they do

I’ve read Tolkien