Christians, do you seriously believe witches and wizards exist?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I have met people with strong spiritual presences in their homes, sometimes hostile presences.  More than that I couldn't say.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Satanists exist, regardless of what the call themselves. However, most people who claim to be witches or wizards are either con artists or mentally unstable.

• 1 month ago

God has His Angels, Prophets, and the such. satan likewise would have His servant as well.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mere wannabes     

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

WELL YOU. BELIEVE IS A MAN WHO LIVES IN THE CLOUD SO YOU TELL ME 

• User
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Seriously

it's indisputable.

If you don't believe that

look up the word "witch" in any standard English dictionary.

(I'm always amazed that there are people who imagine that witches might not exist. It's **always** a simple case of not knowing what the word means.)

• Actually I'm a wizard and my wife is a witch. What can we do? God made us this way.:(

• Witches are female adherents of animist religions.  A male one is a warlock. They certainly exist.  The idea that they consort with the devil and put curses on people is medieval Christian propaganda (or 17th century Calvinist superstition in the USA).  Wizard can mean a number of things including the boss of the KKK.  Harry Potter and the Wizard of Oz are fiction.

• 1 month ago

Of course. 

I see brujas in Mexico fly around all the time in my Science and History channel documentaries.

• Wilson
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes they do

I’ve read Tolkien 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.