Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Do Lewis Hamilton's comments on BLM get you reaching for the sick bag?

Mercedes Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton says winning the world championship in 2020 would mean more than in any other year because of the circumstances surrounding the season.

Speaking on Thursday ahead of the Austrian Grand Prix, Hamilton countered the suggestion that winning in a truncated season without a full schedule would be devalued and reasoned that a triumph amid the COVID-19 pandemic and the global debate over diversity following the police killing of an unarmed black man in Minnesota, George Floyd, would make this year's championship even more important for him.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It's just so tiring now. 

White men (and it is mainly white men) should grow a spine stop following and enriching these spoiled black and mulatto sports stars who have giant chips in their shoulders. They hate you, wake up.

• F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I grew up in a so called privileged middle class white family but my parents couldn’t afford for me to do go karting, do I was denied entering motor racing.

So who is really more privileged , white me or poor black Lewis Hamilton?

• 1 month ago

Hamilton doesn't even acknowledge there are no women F1 drivers on the grid.  Who is being excluded?  Personally, I think its disgusting that the millions who died from covid were not honoured first.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think he lives in a very different world from most black people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Every time I see him I reach for the sick bag arrogant prat.

• 1 month ago

I will continue to admire Hamilton for his ability behind the wheel of an F1 car.   However, all this BLM stuff, coming from him does sicken me.   He may have taken the genes of his father re his physical looks, but he conveniently forgets his WHITE mother.   I gather he's going to be wearing black at the race this weekend.  Silly boy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It doesn't take much to upset you gammon snowflakes, does it?

• I fully understand that the BLM movement is very important now but, people are seeing a bandwagon and not just jumping on it but, some are actually throwing themselves under it's wheels. If Hamilton wins this year, my bet is that he will dedicate his win to George Floyd.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That would be a stupidly extreme reaction.

• 1 month ago

Yes, he's a real pain. He's had the best car since 2014, a monkey could win in it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.