Times
Times asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do most Millennials have tattoos?

• Zardoz
    Favorite Answer

It's the standardized badge of the neo-non-comformist. That and purple hair.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ

They discovered Mom and Dad did Herion and Coke in their 20s. So had to find another way to rebel

I have a $100 tattooed on my junk. I like to have women make my money grow. 😜

😄 I dunno. But me and my kid brother in prison are the only ones who don't out of our clan.

I think it has something to do with being the opposite of your true nature. 

Tatted up bodies are teddy bears... even though ppl often think they're hardcore.

Because it is their right to express themselves.  What's your excuse?  I am not a Millennial.  I don't have earrings to expand my lobes to look like hanging spaghetti.  I don't have piercings all over my body to prove I can be different but I do have a tattoo and it's probably older than you. Don't judge lest ye be judged!

• TB12

They think it's kewl brah,,, and one of their friends got one and he's like, really hip, so they got to get one as well.

It's the latest fad. 

• xg6

Most young people lack the ability to understand that some actions have long term repercussions

Because we have a degenerate pop culture scene.

Conformity.