Times asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do most Millennials have tattoos?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Zardoz
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It's the standardized badge of the neo-non-comformist. That and purple hair.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ
  • 1 month ago

They discovered Mom and Dad did Herion and Coke in their 20s. So had to find another way to rebel

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have a $100 tattooed on my junk. I like to have women make my money grow. 😜

• 1 month ago

😄 I dunno. But me and my kid brother in prison are the only ones who don't out of our clan.

I think it has something to do with being the opposite of your true nature. 

Tatted up bodies are teddy bears... even though ppl often think they're hardcore.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Because it is their right to express themselves.  What's your excuse?  I am not a Millennial.  I don't have earrings to expand my lobes to look like hanging spaghetti.  I don't have piercings all over my body to prove I can be different but I do have a tattoo and it's probably older than you. Don't judge lest ye be judged!

• TB12
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They think it's kewl brah,,, and one of their friends got one and he's like, really hip, so they got to get one as well.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's the latest fad. 

• xg6
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most young people lack the ability to understand that some actions have long term repercussions

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because we have a degenerate pop culture scene.

• 1 month ago

Conformity.     

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.