Will there be a race war?

Due to all the blm and antics and burning and looting everything in nyc and overall racist creepy energy in the air I heard that the way things are going and that nyc cops were defunded a billion dollars means that there will be a race war revolution things are going to get crazy before November to get trump out of office so you think this will happen? I heard some people say there going to get guns just in case

• ?

It'll be more like the civil war than a race war, because the conflict isnt dvided strictly along racial lines. Plwnty of non blacks support the blm movement,  and will support them if tensions escalate, just like during the civil war

"I heard..." doesn't really count for very much. 

• TB12

Wow,,, you act as if you believe this is the first time anything like this has ever happened.

Have you checked the availability of firearms and ammunition lately? I think you're a little behind the curve here.

If there is, it will be more because of tRumpsters unwilling to accept the fact this is NOT

(& never has been by the way) a White-only, Christian-only, English-only speaking country.

Will folks reach a point to where they physically respond to SJW/progressive thuggery and their Marxist goals?   I'll believe it when I see it.  Just one person can't do it.  It would have to be a groundswell and it would have to be quick.  

We can't even say "all lives matter" without fearing we might lose our job. Even the Republicans in power won't say anything for fear of being labeled "racist". No company will refute their lunatic claims and stand up to them.  I figured the tyrannical left would get to where it is now over the next five to ten years, but we're moving far more quickly to their idea of utopia.  But, in order for the left to survive, there always has to be an envisioned oppressor.  They'll keep creating oppressors and, in the end, our country will simply turn into something unrecognizable.   Unless something drastic happens, I believe we are finished.

Black people are about 13% of the US. They are seriously out-numbered. So only a black fool would start a race war. BUT THAT SAID... CNN and others would love to see it happen. Just think of the ratings. 

There might be if they keep murdering blacks. 

If cops would stop killing ppl that are unarmed and or even already handcuffed and subdued, these issues wouldn't be occurring. 

Left or right, racist or not, you can't disagree with my statement. 

Source(s): Once a man is handcuffed, on the ground, surrounded, and had any potential weapons removed, it needs to be over. In all cases. No exceptions, white black or polka dot.