As a straight guy, I totally support the LGBT community, but why do they think they need to shove their views down our throats?

It’s almost as if they think all straight people are against them!!! We’re not defined by just a couple of homophobic idiots!!!

you sir need to kys plz okay

Shut the **** up bigot 

It's a leftist media thing.  You'll just have to ignore it.

I'm like you.  I'm totally straight (well mostly), and I literally don't care who someone else has sex with.  Unless I'm a direct part of someone's sex life, and there is only one way to do it directly, their sex life is none of my business.  Whether they prefer the sausage or the clam is entirely their decision, and entirely none of my business.  I've even attended Gay Pride events, though admittedly I just attended for the free concerts.  Gay people do crank out some fine-fine music.  Ask any fan of Queen, Bowie (he was kind of gay), Boy George, Judas Priest, Joan Jett (not admitted but everyone knows), or Elton John if you need proof.

But what the hell is this... acceptance is not enough?  I have to pick up a sign and join someone else's cause or I'll be classed as a hater?  No, no I never once agreed to that.

This is the homophobic equivalent of "all lives matter".  All the media and society is telling people that we are supposed to be heterosexual and cis gender so when this propaganda is dropped for a moment it looks odd to cishet people.  This is also "not all men".  It isn't about you.

Yeah!  gays should just relax and show kind disagreement with us straight people.  No need to get excited, right?  All this disorder just to make this country more fair and egalitarian.  It just isn't worth it.

Honestly? It's a cruel world, and we kinda have to assume that everyone is innocent until proven guilty, you know? It's like, I really don't like Donald Trump, but I can't go around screaming my opinion, because chances are, there'll be a Trump supporter in the croud who will get angry. Long story short, we try not to let our guards down unless we're with people we trust - that's why coming out is such a huge deal.

I support fining trolls.

Why do anti-gay bigots get to shove their views down everyone else's throat?

Let me see if I have this right, as an ally you are saying that lgbt people should just shut up and take the discrimination that the gop is trying to enshrined into law without a fight.

I'm not so sure that you "totally support the LGBT community".  Exactly what views do you think they shove down your throats?   Perhaps if you had been clearer in what you think the "LGTBT" community" (is there only one?) is doing that assaults your senses then the question might be enlightening.