Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Do you support Democrat Shaun King and his calls to remove all traces of white Jesus icons in the USA?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Sounds like a pin head to me. Don't like anyone telling anyone what to do. Those monuments any of those monuments didn't or doesn't have anything to do with racism today.And besides what is it racist police brutality want more crap exactly is he shootin for run for office or just go away.

• 1 month ago

I think everyone needs to boycott the Divide and Conquer news. The elites are pushing for civil war or race war. Anything to avoid revolution.

• 1 month ago

No and no.  Obviously.

• 1 month ago

Yeah, and tear down white Statue of Liberty and Mt. Rushmore while you're at it. In fact let's eradicate all historical remnants of America except slavery. Good thinkin', Ace.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

According to his Wikipedia listing, he left the Democratic Party years ago.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He's not a democrat. He's not a leader of anything. White Jesus is absolutely white oppression. Jesus was not white or European. He would have been Asian. The Middle East in in Asia. 

If we can't even talk about the whitewashing of a Middle Eastern god to show dominance over other races that are not white, then there's a problem here. 

Attachment image
  • Meanwhile the poor are still poor, the hungry are still hungry and the jobless are still jobless

I suggest He remember the 1st Amendment and do his damn job

• gillie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He left the Democratic Party in 2016, but who cares about facts?  Certainly not conservatives.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's black fragility. He will be boycotting snowflakes next.

• 1 month ago

No. Shaun King is a known scammer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.