Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What is your opinion of the leftist mantra, "Diversity is Our Greatest Strength"?

Picture: Africans in Italy

• Troy

I don't completely understand it. They say any mention of a difference between races is racist, but if there are no differences then what value does diversity have.

Why are there Africans in Italy ?

99.99% of what comes out of a leftists mouth is complete BULLSHLT and an INTENTIONAL LIE. I wonder how many of them would like these vile African losers to come to their neighborhoods. 

• Aiden

Diversity in people is great, however diversity in culture is bad.

Sometimes people just don't get along with each other. If you force those people to come together and live in the same country, you're going to end up with conflicts. That picture you showed us there was a result of that.

I personally like what Sweden does. They let whoever into their country, however they have them take mandatory classes to integrate people into their country. If they don't take those classes and don't pass those tests, then they'll be removed from the country.

This way the chances of cultural groups fighting each other deteriorates and everyone in the country is on the same wavelength. Nobody is trying to change anyone else and the country gets to keep it's identity on top of that they get all of the benefits that diversity brings.

The only way diversity of culture would be effective is if we have segregation in my opinion. They live in that area and do things their way and we do things in our area and do things our way. We can visit each other if we want, but their land their rules. But that sounds awfully like what a country is supposed to be, doesn't it? Funny that.

"Diversity is Our Greatest Strength,"Except for diversity of thought.

Source(s): Liberals real motto

Diversity is not a strength, Unity is....

• John

That thinking built America.

• bil

If I ever meet a 'diverse' leftist follower of Marx...I will ASK - and let you know.

Source(s): Left and RIGHT Marxists seem identical - to real boys and girls.

it only works if cops dont murder the people they swore to protect. 

It's true.  And racist douchebaggery is our most embarrassing weakness.