Why don't Muslims just modernize Islam and only cover up on holidays or for Ramadan?

Favorite Answer

I would like infrastructure development and education and job opportunities for all in Muslim countries but their leaders are corrupt. The younger generation do not wear the Burka. What they choose to wear is none of your business. The face veil should be banned across the world. European women dress next to nothing like women did during the Stone Age.

What's your definition of "modern?" Is it nudity, or wearing minimal clothing? Maybe my definition is different. In fact, it is. My definition of being modern is to allow people to do what they want and not be so concerned with their lives.

Abraham and Moses and Jesus covered themselves. Why do you think modernity is good? The skin has pores and absorbs what is on it. 

Islam is the only religion of GOD,send down for all mankind of all generations , then its become up to date till the last hour comes, for instance, Islam forbid telling lies , jealousy, arrogance, oppression  and forbid mankind from drinking  alcohol . These precepts are still binding all mankind up till now and would continue till the end of the world.

Innovation in Islam is strictly forbidden. Islam is ahead of modernity, Islam is eternal but what you think is modern changes all the time. For example 100 years ago in some parts of the world slavery was modern and some people thought it is nesserery now it is not. Islam does not keep changing its laws like Christianity because the Islamic law is already perfect if implemented properly. The Gospel has changed millions of times but the Qur'an is protected and preserved by Allah.

If you want to see a true Islamic state with Islamic law look at and study the Rashidun Caliphate do not look at modern day countries like Saudi Arabia.

First time I must agree with my compatriot bellow me

West is far worse than anything Islamic 

West is corrupted and brings problems 

You putted the idea to Turks to murder us

They wanted that back in their minds ofcourse but you made it real

And by modernise you mean turn their women into prostitues that can be easily exploited? Lol, I'm not surprised they're not buying it.