Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

What’s the point in having a wife and kids if the husband is not going to see them because he is working too much?

The husband is only at home to shower and sleep because he has to do it all over again the next day. So, the wife basically has to raise the kids on her own :(     I don’t think that’s fair to her or the kids. She is basically a single mom. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If a man chooses to be a workaholic then maybe he shouldn't take on a family. If a wife finds herself in this position and doesn't like it she shouldn't have married a man with these tendencies. 

• 1 month ago

well his paying the bills, I don't see the big deal. 

• 1 month ago

I really hate that "I'm basically a single mom" line. Like bish, you should be grateful you have a man who goes out and works his butt off to provide for his family.  If you had to work full-time AND take care of the kids and house, you would know how blessed you are.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You could work and let him stay home 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

This depends on what "too much" entails as well as the reason the husband is working "too much."  He works 7 days a week?

• 1 month ago

Most men feel they see their kids plenty.  My husband sure did.

• 1 month ago

Single except I bet she would be in a way worse spot if he wasn't doing all that work. I highly doubt she could take care of the kids the same and pay all the bills herself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.