Harry Potter fan websites have rejected JK Rowling over her trans comments but continue the websites. Is there any bigger stab to an author?

Bigger stab to an author?  Like she gives a rat's ***.

She just writes children's stories. Shame so many people have that reading age.

Although I agree with her comments about transgenders, I think it was a cheap move to jump the sexual abuse band wagon as a way of getting away with what she said. She showed herself to be unstable because a grown women her age shouldn't share such personal stuff to gain sympathy. She's not 14 years old.  The fickle young people who have turned on her are even worse. They couldn't give a stuff about trans people, they're just trying to make themselves look good by supporting it.

I grew to dislike J.K Rowling from the moment she got Twitter. I don't disagree with some of her statements, but  I have a lower view of her since she bothered to get involved in politics. It simply wasn't a smart move with the fragility of the topic today. People only want to know her as the woman who wrote Harry Potter and used it for charity. Now, she's using politics and her fame to get remembered and boost her image, which is making her seem less like the intelligent and creative single mother who wrote the books.

There was nothing wrong with what JK Rowling said in fact its basic common sense but having common sense these days is akin to nazism apparently.

• John

J.K. Rowling isn't my biggest fan, she had my Twitter account suspended, for pointing out what a nasty hypocrite and liar she was, over an innocent family in US who supported Trump.

She had abused her power, and spread lies about them :-))

However I now find myself defending the odious hypocrite £Billionaire pseudo Socialist? 

She merely pointed out the scientific fact there are only 2 genders, Male and Female.

That humans can have male implants and pseudo female genitalia implanted does not make them the opposite sex, it merely means they have had transplants.  

And she like myself, have no issue with that, we do however have an issue with people demanding they are now the opposite sex.  

Men should not be allowed to compete against Women in sport, where they have a natural advantage.

Women have fought hard to be treated as equals in the sense of being able to compete on the world stage in the Olympics, in their own right.

Allowing men to compete against Women is not equal rights, it is abusing the women's rights.  

I don't think she will be starving anytime soon.  

• Andrew

Whatever will J.K. Rolwing do? Now that the loser life-long incels who run her fan pages have distanced themselves from her, all she has is her immense wealth, fame, and the legions of adoring fans that still remain.  

The people who have 'rejected" J K Rowling are on the whole young and ignorant. They have no clue that what she said was reasonable and true.

And I do wish that everyone would realise that even if someone does express a mild distaste for another person's chosen way of life, this does NOT mean they feel "hate" towards them. Hate is a very strong word, and most people in fact feel a kind of weary distaste for exaggerated forms of trans-ism, rather than actual hatred.

• its called having freedom of speech, i am sick of this country now, freedoms have been lost.

Yes, if somehow they prove Harry Potter was gay!

Edit: as they have problem with the author.