Motherboard to GPU?

Hey everybody, im planning on buying a 2080 TI next year and i dont know if its compatible with my GPU. can someone help me?

My current  motherboard is  Acer Predator PO3-600(DCH).

any help or advice appreciated :)

Favorite Answer

The new Nvidia cards will be out by the end of the year. There's a good chance that the mid-range RTX 3060/3070 will match or come very close to matching the current RTX 2080 Super/ RTX 2080 ti in rendering performance and offer superior ray-tracing performance for around half the price. So I really wouldn't commit to the RTX 2080 ti purchase until you see what the new cards can do.

"My current motherboard is Acer Predator PO3-600(DCH)."

That's the model of computer you have. Not the type of motherboard. However since that computer can come stock with a GTX 1060 or even an RTX 2080 and has a 500 watt PSU, it's a safe bet that it will be able to accomodate an RTX 2080 ti

• Adrian

Most modern motherboards can handle any modern video card...

The key issue is how good is your power supply (PSU). That video card requires at LEAST a 600W PSU with two PCIe 8 pin video power conectors. If you meet that requirement, you are good to go...