Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

How do you feel about children going to school with masks on?

Update:

What if they drop it on the floor or accidentally step on it? What if they’re not careful with it on the playground, restroom, or lunch room? Still sanitary?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No way that 5-9 yr olds will have the sense to keep wearing masks and practice social distancing!!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Then keep your infectious rotten crotchfruit at home where they belong.

• 1 month ago

You're selling our children short! My 5 and 6 year old grandchildren (active boys) wore their masks at my house for over 4 hours and didn't fuss.  They are not going to be 100%, but that's okay they are making an effort.  We have all seen Chinese children wearing masks in a classroom, our children can do that too.  For the most part the kids do what the adults do, if we refuse to wear masks, oh well.  How do I feel about children going to school with masks on, if we say it's a failure without trying we don't give our children much credit.  

• 1 month ago

Dr's are exposed as frauds - Blood fixers taken by the movies and for orchestrating - - fornicating with none natives on tumbler.

Do you know your Corana's from your Karakas? - CoVid formally Betamax 

Brand name:

'Did someone eat a bat'

To Nick Err'Tie'carier 

O Black Fly do not suffer thier Subfamilies

Namely Parasimuliinae

Paralleled by these paradigms will they see the figures in clock or the 'Pre'Quils to next several inter'lewd'ing Epi'sods?

They are being destroyed via an imprication for Den'Eye'Ing a blind man medication but would prefer a reinvent his history to evade culpability and send him down the mental line to the Dam'Son's Hospital suites when he knew they needed Ambisome and therefore for forcing people down bus routes using secret camera's using bogus names 

Eye'Track'On'Us'All itraconazole?

So by 'Den'Eye'Ing narrow spectrum drugs when they knew they needed Ambisome and for forcing people down bus routes using secret camera's using bogus names only to need broad spectrum anti biotics. Only eyes would know. 

And because I didn't I Under'Stand.

Why Maurus Servius Honoratus (Hat'Us) Late'in'Eyezed Greek oxymōrum (Thus they proclaim as such by 'Asp'Hurting this is not some facetious escape'paid) And therefore in the Saturnalia of Macrobius, Symmachus (Symbiotic and Para Assimilated ), wrote to Servius (Serve us) indicating that he was not a convert to Christianity - 

Why Macrobius?

= Anti Microbial drug therapies.

So O Diamond-Blackfan Anemia

I know Myelofibrosis

My Low Fib Row Sis

Sis Stick Fib Row Sis

End O Card Eye It Is Fib Row Demon @ss

Endocarditis Fibroadenomas.

Dr Fraud

'Den'Eye' Me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It'll be like Halloween every day. Oooh, they can play doctor. Oh no, scratch that.

• 1 month ago

I would rather they stay home than have to do  that.

• Masks keep them from developing immunities

• 1 month ago

Good hygiene and safety practice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.