Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Is this normal behavior for most guys ?

You are with your male friend talking and the conversation leads to a coworker who has big boobs and you turn to your gf and say the woman had big boobs in a GOOD way. I guess implying they weren’t saggy and big.

Is that normal to talk about to your significant other and a male friend ?

The other guy mentions how she had bend over to pick up a pencil and her boobs were on display, then my bf says “ man, I must have missed that day “

Men and women like boobs.  They are cute - who cares?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/scientists-say-women-...

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/breast-pictures

there are thousands of studies on this.  Who cares why, there are 3-4 popular explanations.  Rather than anonymously crying on yahoo show his friends yours.  There is nothing wrong with t*ts, its weird how insecure women are.

Don't you have an opinion?  What kind of boobs do you like, wish you had.  What do you love and hate about your boobs?  Talk to them - they will listen and love it.It means your man is healthy.  Would you rather he talks about how worthless women are?

My girl usually points it out to me first.

• Foofa

It's pretty crass to be talking about a coworker's anatomy at all. But yeah, I guess it makes it even more weird to involve a love interest in this conversation. 

When some guys get together they just get stupid with each other, but if their is female present that just idiotic!

I would not want my partner talking about someone else's rack in front of me.

seems like it is sometimes

My husband has never commented on another woman's "boobs" while in my company.  He has more respect for me than that.

On the other hand, I have commented on other women's "boobs."  I call them breasts, but not in high school.