Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 month ago

Is 15 minutes per day of firearms target practicing enough to get accurate?

• C T M
    Favorite Answer

There's good training and bad training. Do you know the difference? And which type of training are you doing? If you don't know the difference then you don't know what type of training you're doing.

15 minutes of good training is better than 2 hours of bad training.

Source(s): It really is just that simple
  • Quinn

That would largely depend on and aspect of marksmanship and whether you are practicing it right.

• Robin

i personally do 1-2 hours a day myself

It can be, it takes me that long and a couple mulligans to get my spread down for the long range stuff.

A day at the range for me is 200 to 500 rounds.

• Mr.357

It depends upon how good of practice you do.  If you are practicing good form it would be sufficient.

• BBean

Shooting 15 minutes a day is not economically possible for many people. Control and DOPE (Data Obtained by Previous Engagements) are more important factors than burning up ammo for accuracy.  

Training is important.

• Kenny

That is better than shooting for hours and just frittering rounds away . Also accurate is relative . What does accurate mean to you .