Who do you believe would do better in an IQ test, Donald Trump or a newborn squirrel?

I believe that the squirrel would do better in pattern recognition and logic, but Trump might just top it in concepts that involve language.

113 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

let me rephrase your question, "DONALD TRUMP BAD I HAVE THE MOST GENERIC POLITICAL OPINION ALIVE IM COOL" (theres nothing wrong with hating donald trump and other politicians, its just that every political joke is just a rehashed version of the same joke over and over again and its boring and shows being a comedian is not in your future)

• 1 month ago

I am quite certain the person who posted that would come in 3rd.

• 1 month ago

Well One thing WE know for  ... IT'S NOT YOU..

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Donald Trump will avoid taking the IQ test pay some lawyer  to bury any Donald Trump's IQ test and Trump would not release his IQ test results while they are under audit and Trump Administration will put a memo that seeks to foster doubts about the squirrel IQ or try to blame the squirrel for being responsible for 'bounties' on US troops... near nuts trees

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sean K
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

A new born squirrel would have a real pair of nuts.

• 1 month ago

Maybe you should be in the comic section, your question is not even funny, so maybe you could, maybe now no guarantee, you might have a chance in the stupid section .

• 1 month ago

The newborn squirrel would definitely win because it has more iq, but however Donald Trump has money, and he can hire a look alike to take the test for him

• 1 month ago

Why are so threatened by the fact we finally have a President who refuses to bullied by people and Washington. Is it because he laughs in your face or hat he has his own voice and try as you constantly do you just can't get him impeached? I continue to watch YouTube over and over of the 2016 election results and laughing at your disbelief and mental breakdowns

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

How much does Trump pay you for rent in your mind?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

IDK, but I'll bet you could beat Biden in an I.Q. test.

I'm not sure if you should take that as a complement or not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.