I hate living in America. I'm ashamed to be American. I hate our President. Your thoughts?

• D1218
    Favorite Answer

Don't blame you on that one. At least I heard he's leaving this year in November  possibly.

• Prince

WhMy thoughts. I think you give up too easily. I think you don't have the courage and vision to stick around and fight to make it better. Seems we can't count on you. 

I agree. Sadly, I’m not old enough to vote but I am hoping and praying that he will be gone in November. 

You could leave if you hate it so much. 

I CHOSE to become an American, in 2004. I don't identify my country, by it's President. My country gave the world the light bulb, flight, space flight and many other things, that I am proud of. In the end, I have to be proud of myself first, though.

Your username checks out.

Anyway, I'm sure that there was a time you loved living in America, was proud to be an American and loved your President. Well, I am pretty sure that that was a time when a lot of other people felt the opposite.

In other words, what goes around comes around. That's just life. The world doesn't owe you to make you feel good all the time. Other people matters too.

• chorle

I am actually confused by someone calling themselves "Proud North Korean Sympathizer" disliking the current US President and also missing being able to send questions the the appropriate category 

• John

but you have everything you could ever desire. except one just one ...thing....(snarkle)....how could you hate it here? Its so wonderful!

• Marli

So why announce your dissatisfaction in Books and Authors?

I don't think another country should accept a person who rants in inappropriate places.  They are not sensible.  They are making themselves nuisances and won't be listened to.

Why not speak out your grievances sensibly where it matters? Candidates have question and answer sessions.  There are plenty of  grassroots protest groups to join. Candidates need campaign staff to write and distribute the literature.  Parties need people who suggest solutions for the national ills.

If you don't want Trump, help convince your friends why Trump should not be reelected.

• JOHN B

"Man who make foolish comment, reveals true identity of his soul, glasshopper". Quote from Master Po's book of life.

• Dj2541

Remember  all things  are  transient,life is short, if  you want  change get  active or try  immigrating  to  North Korea?