Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

Why do republicans get triggered when historians and Holocaust survivors compare Donald J. Trump to Adolf Hitler?

They can't even constructively counter.  They just cry, deflect and sputter insults like a middle school bully that got called out.  Specially the Andy Ngo White Supremacist types like one Christopher Calvin.  Hey you cry I blocked you, Calvin you literally blocked me first for asking you to provide a source not tied to Andy Ngo or The Clover Chronicle.  Cry baby cry.

Apparently you don't know **** about Adolf Hitler, Fascism or Andy Ngo Nevin0020, blocked again.

I've reported you for not answering the question.

Read The Wave by Todd Strasser dumb ***.

Favorite Answer

Hitler was a dictator. Here are some comparisons w/ trump:

1) They exaggerate/falsify election results.

2) They turn the public against media outlets that oppose them.

3) They repeatedly lie to the public.

4) They blame the immigrants/groups.

5) They call anyone who opposes them an enemy.

6) They appoint family members to high positions.

7) They keep their personal finances secret.

The people who deny the trump/hitler similarities are either uninformed/misinformed or dishonest. He's by far the closest president yet to Hitler. If I thought about it some more, I could probably add several more items.

If Trump really is Hitler, why has he not yet built death camps to purge America of the kike plague?

It is possible to compare Trump and Hitler because they are both Nationalist they put their country and people first.  Beyond that there is little to no comparison.  Hitler also did gun control so does that make every liberal Hitler?  God, lib logic.

Because Hitler was a fascist and DRump is going down the same road.

The people who continue to support him are ignorant of history and uncaring as long as they continue to be able to feel that they not part of a marginalized group that is under attack.

Read a book and get an education you sensationalist dolt.

If people are always insulting you, I get the strong feeling it's because you give them reason to.  You're a troll, nothing more. 

Probably cause it's just such a stupid and irrational argument. Hitler killed 6 million Jews. Trump has a Jewish son in law and Jewish grandkids. Andy Ngo is a gay Asian journalist. If this is what you actually believe you need help, cause you're sick in the head. I mean you people are either just trolls or mentally deranged. 

Trump's chode is one inch long and six inches wide.