Does anyone think there will be a Racial war?

With all the stuff that’s going on I think there will be one but let me know your opinion so if there is one I can prepare

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, scientifically, all humans alive are the same race...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

the USA is heading for another Civil war

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Race war? NO. There is no problem between races. There IS a problem between radical leftists and sane people. 

• 1 month ago

No, the liberal minded amongst us, won't allow a 'race war'.  We don't want to be known as the generation that couldn't accept a persons skin colour or cultural differences.  The majority of people try not to be racist, because we know it's wrong and pointless.  We want to live in a multicultural society, together in harmony.

The people that are racist, sexist, homophobic etc are usually just ignorant and slightly mentally 'unhinged' and come from unstable homes.  We can bring in Laws that protect us from these people that seem to be obsessed with stirring up hatred against anyone they don't understand.  

It's everyone's responsibility to find a way of living together and accepting our differences and getting over any prejudices.  Hate is a waste of time and makes you 'crazy', love and respect is mentally and physically better for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.