Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Can you tell which Christians among here are mentally tortured by their lack of evidence by the amount of hate they post in R&S?

I can't imagine how miserable they must be believing such indefensible nonsense.

If I have ever said anything hateful here, anything which is untrue, tell me and I will retract and apologize.

• Nous

Weak faith and the very real fear of those that have the education and intellect to know the truth and live in reality!

It is the ONLY religion that is so intolerant towards others and hates like it!

• Misty

Yes you can and its the majority of them. The moderates are far and few between.

I have to remember. That a lot of the so-called religious people here. Are actually trolls and poes. Some are not. Religion offers nothing. But ready excuses and apologetics. That's fine when kept to yourself. I don't have to tolerate it when those boundaries are breached. 

Yet, it is cowards like you who will NEVER debate me in open public foum on the function amd purpose of the republic 

• Gelo

When you've got no defense, the only thing to do is offend.

Few Christians here are willing to answer with gentleness and respect as the Bible commands.  Every day they make me glad to no longer be one of them.