What’ll happen if someone wore a “All Lives Matter” shirt in public?

Favorite Answer

Same thing that will happen if an emo/gothic punk is seen in public.... some people will stare, some will give dirty looks, and some just won't give a sh!t.

• Fubar

This i firmly believe to be 1000000% true, in saying this i wouldnt wear one because there will be people thinking this person is showing their ignorance. My family are not ignorant people.

You can wear whatever you want, but it doesn’t mean people will take you kindly. I’m just saying if you wear something like that, expect the unexpected. I don’t agree with you too, because everyone knows that every life matters, so that’s taking away the message of blm. Ignorant if you say. But yet, I still wouldn’t care if I saw you wear that in person, and I can’t say the same for other people. 

They would be showing their ignorance of what led to the blm movement, making them look the fool.