Robert B. asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 weeks ago

Did you know we have a second national anthem?

The NFL will play the "Black National Anthem" before all week 1 games.  if I do watch any of the games, which I don't plan on doing, I surely will not buy any products of companies who advertise during the games.

Favorite Answer

You won’t be getting your Viagra prescriptions filled anymore?

That is not the a national anthem.I plan on watching the games.I am going to watch about 10 min after the start time.This way they can sit stand kneel or whatever and I won't see or hear of it.I watch football for entertainment.If I start to hear a bunch of political or social issues being discussed I will turn it off.I got other things I can do.As for advertisers.I really don't keep track of who sponsers games.I buy what I want and need.Can't sit there and worry do they sponser this but not this 

• Kieth

They are going to play Shame by Wu Tang Klan?

• Susie

The Tv networks already  stopped televising our National Anthem, didn’t they??  The NFL is on a downward spiral by losing viewers.   How long will they be able to offer million dollar contracts???