Hey gay people pardon me for asking but do you attack white homophobes but never attack black homophobes?

I remember when Eminem came on the scene in the late 90s. He drew Mass protests due to his homophobic lyrics, when homophobic lyrics have existed in Hip Hop long before Eminem even picked up a mic. Also gay people are always condemning the Westboro Baptist Church, but not once not ever have I ever seen an LGBTQ group ever attack or even criticize the Black Israelites. The Black Israelites are far dangerous than the WBC since their numbers far outweigh the BI by a long shot. So ,gay people tell me why you give the Black homophobes a pass but not White ones? Is it because you wish to align yourselves with other marginalized groups , when in reality those marginalized groups do not like you to begin with??

Favorite Answer

Because white people are easy targets because they are majority not the minority.  But you made a good point on that.   My friend is white and he was in D.C. and was being attacked by bunch of gay & Antifa Libtard protestors (all white btw) calling him a racist  bc he was a white man that is a trump supporter, very sad! I'm a minority and is a Trump supporter as well, but I'm sure they wouldn't accuse me of being racist, they will accuse me of being dumb and cant think for myself

• Koi

Gays are afraid of the black man. 

Who says we don't?

Homophobia is homophobia no matter what colour it is. 

There are fewer black homophobes as they have no moral standards.