Don't you feel sorry for Jennifer Aniston? ...she has all the fame and fortune but she doesn't have a man or children...?

No why should I. Not every woman wants to have kids, and also just because a person is single doesn't mean they are unhappy 

Nope. Not at all. She had the chance to have children but her body image was more important to her at the time. Now that she's not young and beautiful anymore she wants kids

• sarah

No, I don't. I feel like if she really, truly WANTED a man, she could get one. Heck, my own husband would divorce me in a heartbeat if she gave him even half a shot with her.

After Jen & Brad's first split, she had a few boyfriends like Gerard Butler, John Mayer, Vince Vaughn and was with Justin Theroux for 7 years, got married. It didn't work out but they valued their friendship. 

Now, she's back with Brad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF-TViU6dAw

Youtube thumbnail

Jen doesn't have a hard time getting a guy. I think, like many people, she has a hard time meeting and being with the 'right' one. The one you have so much chemistry with, you believe they're your soulmate. That's special & rare. 

Honestly dating cool guys like Daniel McDonald, Adam Duritz, Paul Rudd, Tate Donovan is more adventurous and exciting than only being with one guy her whole life. It's more of growing experience.  In terms of a love-life, she's had a very rich one. In the end, she got Brad back. The first time they broke up she said she lost her soulmate. So, good for her, many people who lose great love don't get them back.

I'm not sure if she ever wanted kids but Brad is active in the Jolie kid's life. Angelina Jolie's house & Jen/Brad's house are within walking distance to each other. I think realistically, the kids stay at their home and she has a part in those kids life, also.

To be honest, I don't follow her and just found out now she has no children and have been in a few relationships. But so what? Latoya Jackson said she had never been in love, despite been married, and she has no kids. Leonardo DiCaphrio is another rich celebrity who has never married or had kids.

There's enough people in the world already to keep the human race going. Don't worry, we'll still survive.

I didn't know that, but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with her life.

no, I feel sorry for her because she has limited talent, and is not anywhere as good looking as people think--

No not really because if she wanted a guy and children she would have had them a long time back.

You don’t have to have a man or kids to be happy.

She has had 2 failed marriages so nothing wrong with being single for a while or not wanting kids. 

So what? It's not the highest calling a woman can achieve. I don't feel sorry for anyone who makes such a choice. And I certainly wouldn't judge them as being someone to feel bad for.