Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why americans say that their country suck while almost everyone outside america wished to live there?

I've noticed it here quite a few times. americans saying that their country is a shithole and even sometimes it isn't a first world country. On the foreign you'll only see people saying nice things about america and that it's a dream of them to live there, study there, work there, etc.

• jimmy

Not true. Everyone doesn't want to move to America. I moved from the UK to Canada, which in my opinion is a much better country than the USA.

It’s better in Iceland. Americans are delusional petty spoiled kids and always fighting each other. You can’t see yourselves because of arrogance.

• Sally

I disagree.  In fact, it's the opposite. Americans have been sold a fantasy version of their country that it is exceptional and can do no wrong.  Americans can't even laugh at themselves, which is why the rest of the world is laughing at America.  Until Americans can own up to the mistakes their country has made, it will remain in collapse.

• Andy

Almost everyone outside America wishes to live there? I'd love to see this survey you've carried out. I can't think of any other place on earth that would be a worse place to live. 

Maybe the foreigners don't know what it's really like.

FŪCK FRENCH FROGS!!!! 🐸🐸🐸🐸

Some people live in fabulous wealth and all of their desires are fulfilled. Others live in abject poverty, and they can't even afford to eat, let alone see a doctor to stay alive.

Americans are too privileged to know the diference

Actually no. Foreign investors and people applying for visa to the USA fell to zero about 2 years ago. You just have to learn to compete against the people who are here...

Liberals say this country sucks. Not Americans. Liberals are leaning and more and more towards communism everyday. I used to be one until I finally woke up a few months ago to how liberals have handled Covid and all the rioting over the last few weeks.