Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do some Trump supporters think wearing a mask will make them look stupid?

You are a psychopath, Michael. It's not only about YOU. You can be spreading it and not know it and give it to a vulnerable person.

• Kini

Just talking about himself, not everyone else. Thats his choice.

Because tRump supporter = idiot.

Why do some leftists think gathering shoulder to shoulder in crowds while screaming epithets and fanning the air with idiotic signs is somehow going to protect them from getting COVID-19?

Got news for you, the next big outbreak is going to be among liberals in their 20s.  It's going to start in blue college towns.  Keep an eye on Seattle for starters.  You'll see the day when dorms are turned into makeshift hospitals and we start digging mass graves.

The pity is these little b*tards are going to spread the disease and kill way too many useful Americans.

• Sally

Because they are members of the Trump cult, and that's what he thinks.

perhaps because they are stupid already????

They gravitate to this hot look

Because they are stupid.    

Does wearing a seat belt make you look stupid?

Does wearing a helmet make you look stupid?

Does wearing a life jacket make you look stupid?

Does wearing a condom make you look stupid?

Who CARES if you look stupid if it keeps you or others alive?

Voting for Trump doesn't make you *look* stupid.  It means you *are* stupid.

I wear a mask and I am a Republican. I only do it because you dimwitted liberals with throw a fit if I don't and not allow commerce to be conducted. I am 29 yrs old and I am not afraid of the Covid, which is a virus that has sadly killed more seniors than anyone below 65. So this mass hysteria and legalism of wearing face masks is getting old. I should have the right to not wear one and if I die as a result of it, then SO BE IT. 

I can understand mandatory face masks in nursing homes and senior facilities to protect our most vulnerable. But not forcing everyone to wear one in day to day life.