I share my experiences about the books I read and then people accuse me of having self esteem issues because they assume I'm bragging?

Why hangout in the books and authors section if discussing a book is considered bragging? I'm confused. They are easy to get hot under the collar for no reason. I don't really understand it. 🤔

• Andrew

This is not a chat site - it's a question and answer forum. This has been explained to you several times now. It should also be noted that your actions are a clear indication that you are an emotionally unstable person who cannot handle being corrected. Let's recap: You post some nonsense about a few books you claim to have read... You receive run of the mill responses from regular users who point out - very sensibly I might add, that reading three well-known books is not a major accomplishment in life... And you haven't been able to let it go since. 

No one is interested in whether or not you understand. If you'd like to discuss the books you read, join a book club or make a goddamn friend. This has been answered to your satisfaction and you are now dismissed. 

• Zac Z

You seem to be incredible thin-skinned and needy of praise - just like the guy you chose as avatar.

Where exactly did you share your experiences about the books you read?

I don't see any experiences. Just a list of books you've read. Congratulations. You've read some books.

"I don't really understand it."

Maybe grow up a little more and come back in a few years time. You might understand then what's the purpose of this Q&A forum.

• EDITED:

KEEP: This is not a book discussion site.

DELETE THIS: This is a fact-based question and answer site (well, it’s supposed to be). ) 

ADD THIS FROM YAHOO: Chatting or otherwise violating the question-and-answer format.

Yahoo Answers is a community of questions and answers, not a chat room. If a post is neither a question nor an answer, it doesn't belong here. If you prefer to have discussions or chat with others, please use one of Yahoo's other community services, such as Yahoo Groups. 

KEEP: Why not go over to Goodreads and find a chat board of people who want to impress others with their unimpressive reading list. Goodreads has boards and lists for everything.