Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

If you lost weight the healthy way, how did you do it and how long did it take you to get to your ideal weight?

• Dze

you can take control of your weight if you take control of stuffing sht into your mouth .. its called fasting .. dont listen to the fatas naysayers, fasting allows 'you' to teach your stomach what 'you' want it to crave because you have a brain .. if you let your stomach dictate what you eat its never going to work out .. dont eat anything for about 3 days then use your brain to adjust what and how much you eat - start very small .. the idea that you need to stuff your colon with enough food for a full grown elephant 3 times a day comes from marketing .. most people need to eat way less than they do to be healthy ... anyway, once you have control of your gut which fasting will provide you can adjust your diet habits to whatever suits you, if you want to be thin and light, or if you want to workout and carry 'some' weight .. its your choice .. thats the idea ..

I lost 30 pounds in less than 3 months just by eating less carbs (T Nation says you only need 100 a day), and ate more protein. But I worked out a bit harder too. And I rarely eat sweets and chips n sh.t. And I try to avoid sugar.

• Riding a mountain bike in the hot sun.. eating small bites of almonds was my food. It took a couple weeks , I think. I was never stronger and lost weight that would otherwise never come off.

• 🦋

i did a lot of fastings and quit eating junk fatty foods