Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 month ago

I'm paranoid about something I'm 95 percent sure will not happen?

Even though I have no found any text messages that may get me in trouble, I still feel like something bad is gonna resurface even though I'm sure I was very careful with what I said 2 years ago.

Well.....does it involve sticking some type of produce up your a$$? If not, I'm sure you're fine.

Not to add fuel to your paranoi but it depends on what you said and if it contained keywords that are looked for. Remember in this age nothing is ever "gone" when you delete it. if what you were texting about had keywords your provider or government look for them they may be in a database somewhere. 

if youre getting paranoid maybe you should get some counseling

Just an FYI, do not put something on the internet that you don't want to see come back to haunt you. Nothing ever disappears on the internet, and everything you put out there can and will be traced back to you if need be.