How can you tell if you can trust a wizard/witch/warlock/mage? Beard length or hat length?

Favorite Answer

check if the eyes twinkle or not.

beard length can trick you.

hats can be taken off.

Wait for 10 seconds and if during that time they try to kill, eat, maim you... don't trust him/her

Iz tthiz wizard 101

I guess you just got to observe their words & actions for a good period of time; how long that period of time should be, I reckon will vary from individual to individual...

I would advise for you to not put yourself in a position to Have To trust a magic user Right Away... if and when it is possible to do so-

anyone could be out to deceive you or pull one over on you, so hopefully keeping them at arm's length (figure of speech) and observing them in multiple scenarios will be enough to make an informed decision as to whether they are friend or most devious of foes...

Source(s): beards and hats will probably not tell you too much about them other than stuff about grooming, fashion or if they like to hid magic stuff in unexpected places.

By his cock length

• P

Beard length         

judging by my beard

• Pyrus

Wizard: Long Beard

Bitc... uh... Witch: Kinda hard to say

Warlock: Try summoning demons. If you succeed, you're a warlock

Mage: Try summoning elementals (Creatures made of fire, water, wind, ice, etc.). If you succeed, then you're a mage. 

The sorting hat from the Harry Potter movies....Most evil wizard ever till his own hat ate him.  The hat sorted him out.