Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Why must Democrats use racially divisive, anti-white rhetoric? Why can't they be race neutrap like republicans?

I liked the Democratic party's message in the past: worker's rights and liveable wages that will uplift people of ALL races. Now, that's a winning message! Instead they're now telling voters that all cops and white people are bad and privileged and other nonsense. I just don't see the point in this anti-white and anti-cop rhetoric. They already have most of the black vote (80%) and can win more of the black vote simply by offering higher wages, etc. They don't have to align with black racists and espouse black supremacist talking points like they're currently doing. If anything they're turning more progressive white people like myself away when they align with black supremacists. Imran I really want to vote Democrat again but can't as long as they scapegoat white people and cops.

How many times are you going to post this?

Your question is full of lies and mischaracterizations of Democratic viewpoints.  Why do people feel threatened when minorities demand equal rights?  

This is the kind of thinking that fueled opposition to civil rights for African Americans in the 1960s.  Some people in the majority feel that they are personally losing something and being victimized when any minority group, including African Americans, stands up for itself and protests bad, unequal treatment. 

Using lies to counter minority concerns is not only dishonest, it's cowardly.   

Black supremacists have a lot of interest groups and have effectively bought and exert pressure on the Democratic party to spread pro black policies that are detrimental to white people. White people are too divided to do this.

I think you don’t understand why democrats represent all the American voters you hate.