Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 month ago

Is this a good way to capture a monkey?

My baby is going to be 4 years old next week and she wants a pet monkey. As the zoo is closed I have comr up with a plan. Break into the zoo wearing a banana costume, hang myself from a tree and act like a banana (not sure hiw I do that though). Then spray cloroform on the monkey when it comes to knock it out. Then take it home and see the look on my Abigail’s face. Good plan or what?

• Ocimom

Bad plan - monkeys are dangerous around little kids.

Can you do me a favour? Whilst you are there, could you dress up as meat and get me a lion?

I think it's a great plan.  When you order the "cloroform," it's spelled chloroform, and it's not a spray.

I do think you acting like a banana is a good idea.  Or any other fruit.

• chorle

NOTHING is good about this plan starting with MONKEYS MAKE TERRIBLE PETS.

So are planning to go into a place that has cameras everywhere likely one of the cameras is a broadcasting live to the internet and you plan to drug then steal a monkey being watched by thousands of people.

Seem just buying a money plush toy would be much more practical and is very unlikely to try to bite everyone in your family. 

Monkeys belong in the wild, and are captured and abused for poaching or meat.