Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Depressed after break up?

I met my ex last year & dated for 3mths, his mum told me she was glad he’d met a nice girl like me.

He never had money & told me he used his money drinking & doing cocaine every Saturday night.

I’m slim petite with long blonde hair & my ex wasn’t that good looking, he wasn’t fat but he had a dad bod. He would occasionally say he thought I was gorgeous or that he liked my body & kept nudes of me on his phone.

He has lots of hot girl mates & after 2wks of dating he’d always be on his phone texting them, telling me he was meeting up with them, while sitting next to me (I could see their picture on his Facebook). He’d randomly show me selfies of him & girl mates or go to show me something on his phone that already had some girls picture on there.

During the 3mths I refused to have sex with him cause he made me feel bad & I broke up with him. He cried & seemed genuinely devastated & told me he was still in love with me 3wks after we broke up. He said he never did anything wrong. It’s been 4mths since we broke up & since I’v seen him. He has my number but I blocked him & changed my work days so I don’t have to see him.

4mths later & I know he was bad but I still feel hurt over what he did & why he did it. He made me feel like **** & I have flashbacks & wonder what he was talking about to those girls.

I still feel jealous at the thought of him going out & hooking up with girls & still cry over it & wonder why I wasn’t good enough for him.

How do I let this stop affecting me?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It was not you, he has many problems, why make them yours? Go find a nice guy that makes you happy, without all of the BS.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.