Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

A deacon at our church always talks badly about pastor when he's with my family and I. Would he be saying bad things about us to pastor too?

He seems to get on with said pastor quite well when I see them interacting though. I know this deacon had a job in public relations before retiring to become a deacon, so I suppose he's trying to please everyone. What are your thoughts?

• Julius

It's possible. No one is perfect. That's why your time on earth is to learn and grow. If it is really slanderous you have a duty to correct it. If it is minor lies you should pray for the deacon. 

I think he does is trying to get this preacher out so he can get one he likes in,

so he the second might be going to hell for doing this,

Their are certain things people go to hell for and this may be one thing he might be in trouble for! I don’t really know what he is doing this for,

Maybe he thinks he can do a better preaching job oh! 

Wow did some one cut the cheese oh wow!

Look it up for “peoples who went too hell”

Most people gossip.

The best thing to do is not share gossip you've heard from others.