Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you hate China as much as I do?

All Chinese are dirty filth. White power! Trump 2020

• martin

The average Chinese person in China or America had nothing to do with the virus.  Some people in China got sloppy and let the virus go and infect people there, then spread worldwide.

lo unico que me gusta de china es la ropa jaja saludos desde mexico 😘

I wish to meet more people who hate the world just as much as they hate each other. I genuinely wish for this world to end. Nothing makes my day more than coming home and blasting the song "Sterile World" by Kontakte on repeat and then drinking some hard liquor while ideating and daydreaming about every single nuclear warhead on planet Earth going off at once. It makes me feel so calm and peaceful as I see the whole world scorching to ashes. Everyday I pray/wish/hope for this to happen. I really wish I had amazing cyber hacking skills so that I could hack into the US nuclear program and Russia's and carry this plan myself but I'm not that gifted. Unfortunately as much fearmongering as the media might do about ooohh wait for it World War 3 to happen, it will never come to fruition and hence my dream will never occur. It's not that I want to go I want the whole world to go with me. So I guess, a more realistic option would be for a giant meteor or a massive solar flare to hit Earth. Oh well, I guess it doesn't hurt to dream on. 

• Jim2

No, I don't. They didn't purposely create the Coronavirus epidemic.

I speak Mandarin Chinese. 

I don't hate most of the Chinese people. 

But the Communist Chinese government? 

Drop thoseFuckers in boiling acid and DO IT NOW.

Democrats will represent Asian Americans.