Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Which racial group is the most targeted for hate crimes?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Just off the top of my head, I'm going to say it's the Jews and that they're targeted by Nation of Islam types. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Which group is more likely to kill the Whole family for Insurance money. Or kill the pregnant wife because they have a new girlfriend. Or how about slaughter Granny because they can’t get Meth money. Or drive their children into a lake and say a black man did it. Or crack open heads and eat brains? I just don’t believe blacks commit most of the crimes. It just takes longer to arrest a white person like John Wayne Gacy with bodies of little boys under his house because of his skin color and white privilege. At least Hispanics are family oriented and these types of psychotic depraved crimes are common among one group only. How can they sleep at night or even point at others? They are oblivious to their own lifestyle. That’s why that cop had no emotion while he crushed George Floyd’s neck. They kill each other like putting on a pair of shoes. Makes no sense.  

• 1 month ago

Black on black crime is rampant. I’m guessing from that perspective that blacks hate blacks. Black lives do not matter to other black lives. Talk about hate. Geez.

• 1 month ago

If you mean subjected to, the world picks and chooses what defines "hate crime". A white person being killed by a black one wouldn't usually be called a hate crime, while the situation being the opposite way around, would be.  If we were to question which ethic group is hated the most, that's likely white people. They're hated so much that people are trying to delete everything about them from history. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2018/topic-pages/ta... 

Anti-Black or African American and Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes have skyrocketed since Donald J. Trump was elected, by 2020 Anti-Asian will top the list too.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Since the beginning it has been jews 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.