Did my boyfriend cheat on me? He gave his coworker a ride to work?

My boyfriend gave his female coworker a ride to work because he said she got into a car wreck, he asked me if I was okay with it and I was. Until the morning he was going to go pick her up he wasn't dressed in his uniform, he was dressed in gym shorts and a tank top and sandals. And I asked him why he was dressed like that instead of his uniform and he said that he wanted to dress "comfortable" to work because he had 1 hour before his shift started. And I got really upset at him that he went dressed like that to pick her up because he never dressed that like to go to work before. AM I OVERREACTING??? 

And this is a female friend at his work, they buy lunch for each other and text, etc..

• Edwena

It sounds like a romance.  Helping out a female co-worker more than once on an occasion is bad business.  Because the drive home easily becomes a stop at a bar,  then dinner, etc.  It is made to turn into a date.  Morning is even worse, because it is an earlier pickup that turns into a cup of coffee at her place, etc.  And, when he left that morning, was he fully "loaded".

It is hard to tell. Just keep an eye out on him. It is weird he wasn't dressed for work. 

i'd look into it