Did my boyfriend cheat on me? He gave his coworker a ride to work?

My boyfriend gave his female coworker a ride to work because he said she got into a car wreck, he asked me if I was okay with it and I was. Until the morning he was going to go pick her up he wasn't dressed in his uniform, he was dressed in gym shorts and a tank top and sandals. And I asked him why he was dressed like that instead of his uniform and he said that he wanted to dress "comfortable" to work because he had 1 hour before his shift started. And I got really upset at him that he went dressed like that to pick her up because he never dressed that like to go to work before. AM I OVERREACTING??? 

And this is a female friend at his work, they buy lunch for each other and text, etc..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It sounds like a romance.  Helping out a female co-worker more than once on an occasion is bad business.  Because the drive home easily becomes a stop at a bar,  then dinner, etc.  It is made to turn into a date.  Morning is even worse, because it is an earlier pickup that turns into a cup of coffee at her place, etc.  And, when he left that morning, was he fully "loaded".

• 1 month ago

It is hard to tell. Just keep an eye out on him. It is weird he wasn't dressed for work. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i'd look into it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.