Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why did my gf say this?

Why did my gf (basically now ex) say “idk if ima talk to u cos I only make u mad(which basically says she was going to unfriend me) I don’t make u happy. I’m not enough. You’re out of my league. You deserve better. Sorry for everything. I don’t want to leave you but idk how to make you happy.” She unfriended me on social media which was our main source of communication. She said “idk how to make you happy” but was fine with reassurance in the beginning of our relationship. Maybe since she’s not happy with herself she doesn’t understand why someone would be happy with her? I just want to tell her I love her and she makes me the happiest while i’m with her.

• IIIII

too much of a child to be straight with you and never will be dodged bullet 

• Linda

Idk if I ima talk to you and answer your question because ima not sure you're real. Ima gonna go to bed now. 

this is her trying to tell you she doesn't want a relationship with you, without actually saying it. she is trying to let you have the "dumping power" so she won't feel as bad