What becomes of the broken hearted? What didnt he like about me.....ADVICE WANTED!?

My first love and I had a really crazy sexual connection. He used to always tell me how beautiful I was and take me around all his friends and tell me I was "the ****"...We had ALOT of oral sex but never went all the way.

He would be aroused as soon as I got around him so I never understood it. He had sex with other girls after me and even had a child. He seemed to romanticize the other girls more than me and I never understood why...He would tell me no other womans touch was like mine and I made him feel high..

.I dont get why he seemed to want to hurt me so much though.its like he got off on putting me down at times...I still love him years later and dont know if I should abandon the whole idea of reconciliation or not...HELP!

• Alex
    Favorite Answer

Find the strength to move on. It seems like you are trapped in a cycle of wanting something you cant have when the guy is clearly not worth it. Hes basically treating you like trash. The really important question is what will it take to love yourself and show yourself compassion? Only then will you have guys at your feet and losers like him drooling. If he treats you like shít its because hes a loser who's trying to feel good about himself. 

• Brian

Firsts are always the most difficult to get over and they often don't last. You say now he has a child with another woman... why would you want that baggage in your life? He's a player by the sounds of it. I'm sure you're quite attractive by what you say you did to him so share that vision with someone who can really appreciate it.

• Julius

Well you "never went all the way," probably you're both fantasizing about something that never happened.