Why are Americans so hateful and stuck on themselves, it's no wonder the U.S. has the highest Covid cases in the world?

Why are you so angry? Oh wait, it's because you live in some piece of **** hell hole that doesn't have freedom. I might seem like I'm on a high horse but that's just how it works when you're in the land of the free. It's been said that we stand today on the shoulders of giants. I'm standing with Washington, Lincoln and Roosevelt. I'd say that you're standing on the corpse of an ancestry of failures that culminated to birthing you but that's a lie. You're standing on nothing, you've no leg to stand on. Basically, try understanding the simple truth: We're the best around, nothing's gonna ever take us down.

Sincerely,

A Man Who Knows True Freedom

P.S. God Bless the USA

Uuuuuuuuuuuh have you heard of a place called Brazil? We try so hard to be the leading country in Coronavirus cases and we're not even recognized for it.. open your minds up people! 

American capitalism is defined as trying to tear each other down in order to become king of the hill. Helping one another or thinking about another human being in a positive light is called socialism in America. 100 years ago, people were sent to the electric chair for that. The generation before the Baby Boomers is called the Silent Generation because if they spoke out against the hate they were executed, so the ones who survived were the ones who were silent.