Anonymous

How racist is it for some white person to say Kanye West has "mental issues" without providing any medical evidence?

I heard this from a liberal and was disgusted. Apparently, a successful black man has "mental issues" if he wants to run for president or pursue big things in life. 

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not much since his representatives in the past have alluded to several issues he faces.  It is easy to tell that he does indeed suffer from an intermittent mental health issue and it is easy to see when it is at it's worst, it is anytime he says something positive about Trump.  But then it is obvious from the number of Trump supporters that mental illness is a lot more common than most people would believe.

• 1 month ago

It's not racist at all. IN FACT - to PRETEND that a black person is perfectly OK when you think they are NOT is racist. 

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What's this called?  False Flag?  Yep.    But playing along with you, your shitgibbon clearly has "mental issues" but he's allowed to dictate a medical report and his doctor signs it.   I dunno about Kanye, but your shitgibbon didn't WANT to be president; he just wanted to be more famous.

• 1 month ago

Are you for real? A black person can't say or do anything wrong or you're racist? Wrong is wrong no matter what your skin colour . . .   

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Is it racist because a white person says it about a black person?????

WOW.

Do you have any idea what racism is at all?

Or now does it mean that any time a white person interacts with a black they are being racist? 

How does this work by the way? 

I can say that Trump is a narcissistic sociopath, that's fine. 

But I can't say West has got mental issues when it was all over the news. And logic dictates that if a rapper says that he wants to run for presidency 4 month before the elections, there must be some mental issues yeah.

I would have said the same if Eminem had wanted to do the same and I love Em.

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Let's face it. If the USA voted for him to be president, the whole world would laugh harder than they do with the clown called Trump.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He's openly talked about being bipolar.  It's not a slur to say he has "mental issues".  It's the truth.  The crazy stuff he does is probably all during his manic phases.

• 1 month ago

He has mental issues BECAUSE he wants to run for president. Who is he? Another inexperienced showbiz type. We’ve had our fill of those.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If Trump can have mental issues then why not Kanye?

• 1 month ago

The answer did not say a black man has mental issues if he wants to run for president. It just said that Kanye has mental issues as a person. A cursory look at Kanye's history and a dispassionate view would lead one to believe he has issues. Reading comprehension skills. Use them.

Additionally, Kanye himself said he has Bipolar disorder and has been open about his issues. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.