Anonymous

How proud are you as an African American that a black man (Kanye West) is standing up for black Americans during these turbulent times?

He might win. He has the money, name recognition, and support on his side. While Democrats embrace a candidate who supported segregation and mass incarceration, and republicans support orange turd Trump, Kanye is saying enough is enough. It's a perfect time especially during this era of gunning down unarmed black men in America.

I want him to win.

And then you can't blame whites for turning the whole country a shithole ghetto. 

I want him to win so Americans will see an even sharper decline in the economy and might finally lose their "I'm superior" attitude. 

#presidentcamacho, #idiocracy

Not exactly what I would call a role model, in fact I think he's the worst person you could find to represent anyone. Even the dotard called tRump is a better leader. Both are insane but at least tRump has some common sense. LMFAO both are clowns. If either is your idea of a good candidate you have issues.

Im voting for Kanye

• jimmy

If he was president of the USA, the world would probably laugh more than they laugh at Trump, and believe me Trump is a clown.

• Magui

I'm not an American.. Isn't Kanye West sort of delusional? Well, Trump did it...

• Sadcat

The Democratic candidate whom you say supported segregation was the Vice President to the nation’s first black President and also has the endorsement of that President in the upcoming election. Please explain. 

• Leo

Kanye is standing up for Kanye.  

Ho's are lining up to get paid...

I'm not an african american but I'm deffo voting kanye 

It's not like Kanye ever supported Tru--