Why do theists waste any time answering atheists?

If atheists insist they have no God and they want to die and enter the void, then let them.  God will be gracious enough to let atheists die and have the void that they love.  Those theists who have faith in their God or Gods will be united in their Souls with their God. 

Don't waste your time convincing atheists, they are just trolls that worship their own ego.

No proof of any god has been provided

Why do you think that you are important enough to tell me what to do?  I answer atheists because it's fun to do. Let me have my fun.

It's tempting, but that's not what we have been chosen to do. That's not what Jesus, Paul, or the saints, disciples and apostles for 2000 years have done.

The religion meme,

controlling their thinking,

will not let them ignore

uninfected minds.

Those memes have evolved

to be very insistent

that everyone must be infected.

That property has been a key

to their continuing reproductive success.

Besides,

the example of an immune mind

is a lot bigger threat

to their continued existence

than is a mind

infected with a competing religion meme.

This is a struggle for existence.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• Adam

I used to be a staunch Atheist. As an Atheist, when you look at Christianity and the people supposedly following god, you don't see many examples of good Christians. I mean in the last 20 years we've seen financial abuse after financial abuse, the church committing financial fraud is not biblical. Neither is discovering your leaders abused children and trying to hide it.

As Christians we need to get our own houses in order and actually become the community of believers that do a good job representing God. At the moment we are failing badly at this.

I use YA christians as cheap entertainment.

IN CASE THEY WISH TO WAKE UP TO THE REALITY OF THE POWER OF GOD WHO IS SUPREME KING!!!

I don't want them to vanish into the void, I want them to know the full presence of God. I would be selfish not to tell people about God.

Most Atheists on this site are only responding to hatred/abuse from Christians who continually post inane questions.

• They are mostly 12 year olds who think God means an old man sitting on a cloud granting wishes.  I suspect that the Calvinist religion is the main cause of youthful disillusion.