Why don't blacks get mad when other blacks kill them?  New York City gunman shoots man dead in daylight attack caught on video, police say.?

I watched the video the attacker and victim were both black.  BLM, not to black on black crime.  Why is that?

Favorite Answer

They seem to think black on black killings aren't racially motivated but every other black death is.  "You didn't shoot him because he invaded your home, attacked you or tried to rob your store.  You shot him because he was black!"

I just want everybody to know I'm an equal opportunity defender.  Attack me or mine and the last thing on my mind as I pull the trigger will be your skin color.

• Rick

cause BLM says black-on-black crime doesn't count;  ONLY SOME black-lives-matter.

...........................

Because BLM is Marxist. Their only goal is to attack infrastructure. "Black Lives Matter" is just smoke screen.

You CAN avoid other blacks.  THERE IS NO PLACE WHERE YOU CAN GO AND AVOID POLICE PRESENCE.

They do, they protest against gang violence too.