Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

Who do YOU think has a stronger claim to Kashmir? Do you support India or Pakistan?

free palistine india is filled with boo boo monkeys #IHOPdid9/11

That is the sort of question I think should be solved by sending the UN in to take a referendum and allow people to vote for independence or join India or Pakistan. 

Same with Cyrus, Ukraine, and the occupied territories.  Fair referendums are the answer.

Had all the religious minorities of Kashmir requested for a separate nation and wanted a nation based on the feelings of nationality rather than religion, I would've OBVIOUSLY SUPPORTED THE KASHMIRIS FOR A SEPARATE NATION

However, I support India bcoz the Kashmiris have either killed or kicked out all the other religious minorities from the state bcoz they want to become a nation based on religion AND I DON'T AND NEVER WILL SUPPORT THAT TYPE OF IDEOLOGY

Most of my Pakistani and Indian friends don't care as much as their politicians do about the region. All think of it as a lawless land, that would be more of a burden for their nation to control than to leave it alone and police the border effectively. 

Their governments consider it strategic and tactically significant, and hence all the fuss. 

I just want them to nuke eachother so i have something interesting to watch on tv.

• Norman

Pakistan is India, it was only created in 1947 as somewhere to put the muslims.