Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

Who do YOU think has a stronger claim to Kashmir? Do you support India or Pakistan?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

free palistine india is filled with boo boo monkeys #IHOPdid9/11

• 1 month ago

That is the sort of question I think should be solved by sending the UN in to take a referendum and allow people to vote for independence or join India or Pakistan. 

Same with Cyrus, Ukraine, and the occupied territories.  Fair referendums are the answer.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Had all the religious minorities of Kashmir requested for a separate nation and wanted a nation based on the feelings of nationality rather than religion, I would've OBVIOUSLY SUPPORTED THE KASHMIRIS FOR A SEPARATE NATION

However, I support India bcoz the Kashmiris have either killed or kicked out all the other religious minorities from the state bcoz they want to become a nation based on religion AND I DON'T AND NEVER WILL SUPPORT THAT TYPE OF IDEOLOGY

• 1 month ago

Most of my Pakistani and Indian friends don't care as much as their politicians do about the region. All think of it as a lawless land, that would be more of a burden for their nation to control than to leave it alone and police the border effectively. 

Their governments consider it strategic and tactically significant, and hence all the fuss. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I just want them to nuke eachother so i have something interesting to watch on tv.

• Norman
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pakistan is India, it was only created in 1947 as somewhere to put the muslims.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.