Stick n poke / tattoo?

I’m gonna buy stuff for a stick n pole I want to do but I was wondering what type of tattoo needle to use 3rl or 4rl someone help ?? Or maybe recommend other needle to use cuz I don’t know 😂 

5rl*

The needles in sick and poke kits work well, just remember to hold it over a lighter and use some rubbing alcohol on it if you plan on using it multiple times. The needle size really depends on the size, if it's a bigger tattoo or you want the lines a little thicker the 5rl needle would be best. If you want a small one or thinner lines the 3rl would be a good choice. And it's not "good" and "bad" with the needles just a preference :) I used 4rl and 5rl on my finger tattoos and they turned out fine. I'd also suggest you get someone to help if you can, as sometimes it's kinda hard to push the needle hard enough or get the design exactly how you'd like it. 

Anyhow, good luck!! And have some fun with it, they're cool looking tattoos, and sorry this was so long I really love em!

Maybe go to a professional to get it done...

• kelvin

than don't do it if you have no idea what it is your even doing