Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I dumped her because lack of sex.?

So I use to have sex with her. Two meet ups ago she didn't let me kiss her (Which I knew was a sign but I gave her another chance anyway) and last night I was at her house in her bed and sex didn't happen even though I tried initiating it. She claims she doesn't want to feel used and says I gave a friend with benefits  vibe. Why do some women always think they are being used for sex and what makes them think it? Did I do the right thing by telling her this isn't going to work anymore because I like to have sex and that's what I want ? All she could say was wow over the phone repeatedly as I was speaking so I ended up hanging up and I dont plan on ever calling her again.

• Bill

She's right about you and right about your intentions. 

• Orla C

Wow. You sound like a catch. All you want is sex, for your own gratification to be taken care of. 

The above is sarcasm. You're clearly only with her for the sex, and she doesn't want to do that anymore.

By ditching her you've done her a favour. And I suspect she has the good sense to realise this. 

You just proved her theory completely correct that all you want from her sex

I think the problem is YOU!   Obviously you were just concerned about having your jollies filled.   Sex is something to be taken seriously   (especially if either of you are virgins)   

Just find a chick who you know doesn't mind being used for sex and then you are set.....Hoping this chick won't take you back

And they wonder why people say women date a$$holes

Well, I agree with her here. With you get into a relationship with somebody, the last thing you want is to feel used for sex. 

And reading your reply to another comment, you said, "Typically when a woman stops having sex with you it means she is ******* someone else." That is not true and inaccurate. She stopped having sex with you because you wanted her for the sex, not for her. 

But I agree, you did the right thing in dumping her. Now she can go find someone else who is better and won't use her for sex and will love her for her.

Grow up. Just accept you were using her, you were in the wrong, and that doesn't mean she was cheating on you. YOU were in the wrong here, NOT HER, and for the love of God, f*cking use your remaining two brain cells to grow a pair and own up to it!

cut your díck off before you become a sexual predator

Who likes to feel used? obviously nobody! sometimes is always nice to let the person knows your true intentions, what is your likes and dislikes before you go further so you and the other person won't be feeling guilty at the end, and obviously person sometimes wants to feel more secure not to meet and have sex, so if you know you want a sex partner just let the person know! don't waste their time and let them feel used!

Well you did quit dating her because she wouldn't do it anymore, you guys did it every time and it sounds like she wanted more than that, and those things will make some girls feel used. It depends on the girl and their personality not all women think the same way. Sounds like you go for the same kind of girl everytime you date.

• Ya-Hoo

I unmatch chicks all the time on those dating sites and apps that want to wait forever for sex. I'm not getting any younger.