My roast beef had an internal temp of 90c?

But then I sliced it and braised it, so this should have made it more juicy? But it wasnt 😣 sick of this being so bloody hard!

• Favorite Answer

You braised already overcooked meat. You dried the hell out of it twice.

The website seriouseats.com is pretty hardcore (especially since you apparently have no idea how to cook) but extremely informative. Here's their information on making roast beef. Even if you don't follow it, it includes helpful information you can apply to any recipe https://www.seriouseats.com/2018/11/how-to-make-ro...

I have an air fryer set 200 degrees and 18 minutes checking after 10 comes out great usually after 14 minutes

• Anton

Starting with your "internal temp of 90c" --  OMG!!!  90°C is 194°F.

Roast should be under 65°C.  Your roast was cooked into shoe leather tenderness.

"... then I sliced it and braised it.... "  -- huh?  THEN?  You cooked your roast to leather tenderness level, then put is in the skillet and cook it MORE?

"...this being so bloody hard!"  -- you are obviously English, which means you (1) don't know how to cook and (2) don't understand Plain English. 

"Roast beef" is a method.  What matters is the cut.  If you want tender, get a better cut of beef, like Rib.

• CB

Cook it low and slow and shoot for an internal temperature closer to 80-85c

• 🦋

cook it on low next time