How much would my Baldwin 1979 upright piano be worth. Serial number is 1178953?

Style is 911 and it is in great shape

Just search on Google Maps for piano shops near you and get them round for a valuation.

They are only worth about 500.00, unless they are in pristine shape, then they may be worth up to 1100.00.

I see Baldwins and other maker pianos being given away free on my local Craigslist. They aren't cheap to keep serviced properly and they are expensive to move.  Pianos were found in nearly every middle class American home before radio and TV and quite a few of those old pianos are still around...and free if you have enough strong guys to help you move it. So selling them is difficult.  You didn't give the specific model, the age doesn't really matter much. Depending on condition, you might get $500, $1,000, or you might have to give it away. A baby grand or grand would be a different matter.